Boobs, Butt...? Part 2! Boobs, Butt...? Part 2!

A Great Addition to the Series!

Awesome! It wasnt as much a flash as it was a slideshow, but who the hell cares!!?? AWESOME!

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

Good game.

Not my particular type of game, but hey, it was good.

The easter egg on the title screen is the dot on the I in Magnetism. :D PRETTY COLOURS!

Robo Farmer Robo Farmer

Very Nice Jub, But a Few Suggestions

This game was super fun to play, but it eventually got too boring.

Graphics: 8/10. Your style is amazing, and you are inspiring with the paintbrush. All of the characters are awesomely creative, which earned you this high score. The only fault is that the tweens are a little too slow, as well as the walking motion.

Style: 10/10. I guarantee you that there never was, nor ever will be a game like this. Robotic farmers in the future? I think not.

Sound: 8/10. The music was good, and it suited the game. However, it also got annoying, so I eventually pressed the mute button.

Violence: 9/10. Superb! The arsenal of weapons is awesome, as well as the gorey bloodshed that occurs every time you click that mouse.

Interactivity: 9/10. You Can't get much more interactive than a game where you scan the farm, looking for people to kill. The controls were a little hard to get used to, but it got normal after a while.

Humor: 5/10. I don't think that this submission is supposed to be very funny, even though it was. Because this isn't the forte of the game, I gave it a lower score.

Overall: 8/10. Great submission! I enjoyed myself!

Suggestions:

1. Speed up the game. Make the tweens faster, so people don't get bored easily.

2. Add a quality control button. People can't afford to lag.

Other than that, awesome game. I'm looking forward to your future submissions.

-Flynt_27

Newgrounds Rampage Newgrounds Rampage

???

The game was FULL Of bugs, you should rethink the game, and definately fix the bugs.

The Greatest Tutorial The Greatest Tutorial

YEAH! Nice!

Almost as good as mine! Hahaha, just kidding, this was sweet! I definately thought it was awesome dude, and btw, keep emailing me, we'll keep in touch. My msn is : Slipnslide19@hotmail

carsonauto responds:

Thanks flynt! Nice to hear good reviews come from idols :P.

Majora's Mask Trivia Majora's Mask Trivia

Very Nice!

I really liked this, even though Majora's Mask was TEH SUCK. (It's all about the Ocarina of Time, baby! ) Anyway, nice submission! It was really good, and it shows you know alot about the game.

Sketchez The Game Sketchez The Game

Nieh

I didn't like this submission. It was a simple puzzle that looked like it took you maybe 10 minutes to make. The character inside the puzzle wasnt even your own, you stole it.

Fallin Objects Game - L 1 Fallin Objects Game - L 1

Nieh

Well it was ok. Nice start for a game, but it is missing the things that make a game amazing.

1. Make a points system of some sort.
2. Take out that stupid mace thing.. It's ipossible to get away from it.
3. Make it so the same amount of steps going left is going right. (Hard to explain, just play it and you'll see.)
Ad some soft background music.
4. Toggle Difficulty/quality.

Get all of these in there and you'll have an awesome game.

-Flynt_27

Adventures of MikeMan 2 Adventures of MikeMan 2

NICE

I loved it. Btw, i am making a game, and i need some suggestions. If you are reading this, Rhete, please add me to aim, Flynt200, or msn, slipnslide19. thanks AWESOME GAME

Greyam Greyam

Super addicting

Nice job. I see you are a fairly new animator, and this game was fairly good. I voted 5. It was super addicting too.

skatedestructdestroy responds: